Active summer holiday in Hinterglemm
The best activities around the Hubertushof
Your dream summer holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm surprises with a multiplicity of sports and leisure activities for all ages and interests. Virtually endless hiking trails and cycling/biking options aside, your summer holiday in Hinterglemm features a wealth of other activities combining enjoyment of nature and relaxation with action and small rushes of adrenalin. The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD, which is available to you free of charge for the entire duration of your stay, is your gateway to the many different activities for an unforgettable summer holiday.
There’s nothing better on hot summer days than cooling off. Various lakes and pools invite you to splash about and to enjoy swimming. Younger guests get their money’s worth at Käpt’n Hook’s adventure public pool. Those who need more action during their summer in Saalbach can give rafting or canyoning with a guide a shot.
Other summer activities in Saalbach Hinterglemm
There’s even more to your summer holiday in Hinterglemm. Look forward to:
- Enjoyable golf on Leading Golf Course Zell am See - Kaprun - Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Quad racing at Glemmy Offroad Park
- Tennis and crazy golf in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Climbing tower, tree-top path and Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps
- Fishing in the valley end in the 8 km mountain stream; exclusive for our Hubertushof guests
- Motor function path
- Paragliding high above the clouds
Your hosts always have up-to-date daily suggestions for even more sports and active experiences and the region’s best destinations for excursions in store for you. We are looking forward to receiving your booking enquiry!